Brian needs more stamps and I've got one I want for myself ("Please hand stamp" for the cards I make and send in the mail.)
But I'm having problems getting the print heads to properly clean. And one of my problems is with the black. All colors print out great in the nozzle check (there are eight colors in my printer), but when it comes to the checkerboard black on black thing, it's not doing the complete checkerboard, many of the solid black spaces aren't being colored in. And I'm pretty sure this is the reason that I'm not getting the stamp negative black area solid enough. If too much light shines through, it borks the stamp. I did three sheets of test negatives the other day and wasn't happy with the result. Back to the printer, doing what I could to get the nozzles working the way they should.
Since there are admonishments to not run more than two cleaning cycles in a row (because of waste ink, which isn't a problem since all waste ink is fed through tubes to containers outside of the printer, not the print pad at the bottom of the printer), I've decided to just print stuff out.
I'm in the process of printing out all of the PDF instructions for my SVG files.
What a blast. So much fun. And what really sucks is I've found I'm reprinting the files I've already printed.
But with any luck, doing this will help fix that checkerboard thing and I'll be able to print decent negatives and not waste the polymer for the stamps.