Getting the printer working right was a start.
And I've got this huge stack of both cardstock stacks (collections of complimentary cardstock patterns and colors, usually cheaper to buy than individual sheets; some of the cardstock in the pads I really, really like, others I'll never use - but that's the only way to get the cool paper) and the stuff I printed out from digital paper patterns I bought on Etsy. The stuff I printed out isn't as professional as the preprinted stuff, but it's mine. I've looked for different paper to print it on, the paper was affordable, but the shipping killed it. So, I'll just wait until we have more disposable income.
I've pulled most of the stock for one set of cards (I have four new bundles for Christmas/Holiday cards) and will be cutting those out today. I hope to get the rest pulled today as well. I've changed out the blade on the Silhouette (replaced the vinyl) and added all of the cut files, organizing them as I added them to the Silhouette library.
So, I'm pretty much ready to start.
Only one trip up. We want to change life insurance companies and they'll be here to draw blood Monday morning. Unfortunately, for me, they'll be here at nine and I have to get the floors cleaned and the furniture dusted. Tomorrow....
I'd rather be cutting.