The past couple of weeks I've been pretty busy with different stuff. Like adding pages to the company website, taking cats to the vet, finishing a baby afghan for the petsitter's new baby (pictures later) and just things that needed to be done.
I designed the shirts for the upcoming final Disney meet so that will be out of the way come September, no last minute working on them, even got the pinwheel pieces cut out. And yesterday I finally got the instructions out on resetting the pressure settings on the heat press. Last year it was out of whack and setting it at six (medium) I couldn't close it or open it. I ended up with very sore arms and a huge bruise on my chest where the lid would hit me when I opened it. After the meet, i contacted the company and got written instructions, printed them out and they've been in a drawer ever since.
Yesterday, I read them and plugged in the press and now I know what I need to do. It's a lot better, but definitely needs some more tweaking.
Yesterday I also finished striping and labeling the whiteboards in the hallway for Brian's company. There are a total of four now. Two new, two old. I had to wait until the old ones were empty before working on them (the boards have his order lists). But those are done and that's another thing off of my list.