They've changed their rules for sharing. I use(d) an online freebie that automatically pulled from my weblog.
But it wasn't rendering correctly at all. So, last week, I tried my own hand at the special code they need and failed miserably. I put in a support ticket.
It took a while to muddle through (I still don't know if I completely understand the way it works), but now it should share right.
It wouldn't pull the category name, so I redid the category images, which I had to redo anyway since they were too small for FB. I added the category name to the picture. And the title of the entry will show.
Crossing my fingers that it takes. Testing in 3...2.....1