After messing with the store all last week, trying to get it to run, I finally cried "Uncle!" and contacted the developer of the software.
They were very supportive and I felt bad, I offered to send them some money. In response, the issued an invoice for a dollar less than I offered and I paid it. Now, I don't feel guilty for having them work on software they no longer support because it's so out of date.
Anyway, there have been a few problems and I'm down to just figuring out how to get the top background changed, change some font colors and background colors, change the shipping charges and I'll open it back up with the stuff I already had.
I intend to make papercrafts and sell those as well. The problem with the fancier, bigger projects is shipping.
But I'm pretty excited about doing this again.
And getting back into making jewelry! I miss that.
I have this big table in the family room that I work at. I've got two power strips glued to the bottom. The second one rarely stuck and the last time it fell off, I used Gorilla glue. That works. Last night, the first strip fell off, so I spent an hour chiseling the stuff that was on the back off of it and as if this writing, it's glued in place with two clamps to hold it. Hopefully, it will work. I heart my workbench.
I ordered some new flickering flame candles, I'm going to make some lanterns and see how cool they turn out.
| | Permalink