So, I'm happy I finished the formatting yesterday, but gosh darn it, the underline function wasn't available in the WYSIWYG editor. I vaguely knew this because I noticed it when I first started using this software. But an upgrade was needed and even though it was free, I didn't feel like spending the time on it.
But my frustration of having to use the source application to underline words finally got the best of me and yesterday afternoon I downloaded the upgrade, then uploaded it to my server. Well, . There were only like twelve smileys available. I had a ton more.
I worked on that for a couple of hours last night and again this morning. I finally figured it out. What a pain that was. Anyway, everything is back up and running smoothly. I think. I need to add my little link code back in so the stuff I type often is just a link (like my thumbnail photos). But that shouldn't take too long to do. I hope.
I have some little videos of Bernadette I want to put into a movie and share with you all. As well as some photos. I have a lot of photos of her.