Well, the last three days. I'm going to do them in batches so I'm not working on them from sun up to sun down. It will give me time to do housework and paperwork and stuff.
I've got all the paper sorted for each batch and Sunday I cut out the paper, yesterday I organized the cardstock for each card, then I glittered the pieces that needed to be glittered. Because I wanted to make sure the glitter was completely dry, after the paper was glittered (and there's lot of glitter) I put the pieces in the extra room to dry overnight.
Today I assembled as far as I could. And I'm really pleased with how they look. So sparkly and glittery and shiny!
I figure I'll be done in plenty of time to get them out for the holidays.
| | Permalink