I finally got the months formatted yesterday. Each month has its own file. January wouldn't line up properly on the page, so I did two of them. The first one I did wouldn't go lower on the page, no matter what I did. When I did the second January, with the exact same table as the first, I could get it to move lower on the page. Weird.
Brian picked out twenty photographs last night. They're not square so I had to figure out what to do there. I ended up making a blank image, sized 1200 pixels by 1200 pixels, I copied and made a bunch of them, then resized the photos to 1200 pixels high. They all ended up being 1600 x 1200. I copied a photo as a layer and put it on one of the blanks and I could reposition it left to right. I merged the layers for each photo and saved them.
Now, Brian had to choose thirteen images from the twenty and tell me which month had which image.
All set. I was ready to print. I've got it down now, but I had the hardest time figuring out which way the paper should go, since I was printing on both side. It should have been a no-brainer, but I think that part of my brain was damaged in that car accident I was in when I was sixteen. Yeah, that's it. Brain damage.
Anyway, I think these are going to turn out nicely. Once I'm done with the printing, I'm leaving the office and starting to work on the holes for the top (I have a heavy duty hole punch, that punches a very small hole) and then bind the pages together.
And since I'll have my crafting area set up, I might do some other crafts, too.