And after they'd been out an hour or so, I noticed they were almost dragging on the ground. I knew the "wire" (just some cheap vinyl cording that came with the line) sucked, it really stretched out. We kept tightening it, but it kept stretching.
But this was beyond the line stretch. I checked out the metal and it had come loose at one corner. Which shouldn't have happened because none of the top parts should have been at a corner. The other three are a foot or so from the end, this was AT the end. I looked at it, showed it to Brian, he agreed and said he'd take care of it.
Since it needed work, Brian said to order new (real) line and he'd restring it. Meanwhile, I took all of the old cording out and resituated the top limb that wasn't where it was supposed to be and fastened it in place. So, it's ready for the new line, which should be here tomorrow. One thing we're not going to do is string it through every set of holes. They aren't even two inches apart and hanging from all of them doesn't allow for airflow. And airflow is important for the clothes to dry.
Brian said he's also going to put some foam on the ends of the posts. I guess he has a problem with their height being close to his. He doesn't like the possiblity of hitting his head. That could hurt.