It took all day. I printed the first one out with 12 x 12 paper. It wouldn't fit my comb binder punch. Oh, if I finessed the pages just right, I could get it to punch across the top at the same level. But it was time consuming and hard to replicate. I even had Brian try, he actually got clamps and clamped the punch down. He had the same problem, he declared my punch "a piece of shit". Well, geeze, it was cheap! He said I needed to get a different one.
So, I headed over the Amazon. They had a couple of interesting looking comb binder/punches there. But I'm not spending the money if they won't work. I did my first "ask a question" on two of them. And neither of those will work with 12" paper. Spending another hour or so researching, there are comb binder/punches out there for legal sized paper, but they're a lot of money.
So, I had the idea to cut down the size of the paper. I trimmed a piece of paper to 11.5 inches and tried that one. Worked like a charm.
I came back into the office, had to reset the sizes for the calendars and the photos (more time lost). And finally got everything printed out by six last night. I did have a hiccup when I got the pictures in the wrong order, I had to reprint both sides.
Then it came time to do the punch. Went quite smoothly. Except doing the pages one at a time, they didn't get lined up properly, but now I know to be careful with that.
I'm going to make a couple more today, they should go much more quickly now that I've worked most of the bugs out.