Took most of the morning getting the printer heads cleaned yesterday (took a lot of ink, my waste bottles were empty Sunday morning, I've emptied them twice since then, it's crazy).
Then I tried printing out new negatives. This film is about $2.25 a sheet, so it's hard to do test prints, it gets expensive. But I can get eight stamps out of one piece of film and if we were to buy them, they'd be at least twelve dollars each. I used five sheets of film getting these stamps made. And I learned something.
I should really run the head check once a day to keep the printer heads lubed and free flowing. (Thinks back on the last three days of tests and wasted ink and wasted paper and hours and hours of time when I could have been doing something way more fun than sitting here waiting for the multiple printer head cleaning processes to finally be successful.)
When the film manufacturer's website gives suggestions for printer settings for different printers, follow those before trying something different. Like if it says use the default settings, USE THE DAMNED DEFAULT SETTINGS before mucking around with alternate settings. That might have saved some of this film that ended up in the trash.
Stamps made yesterday evening and they turned out nicely. Brian needs to cut the acrylic and I'll glue the stamps to the acrylic and add the wooden thread spool to the top for the handle.
I'm in my happy place.