He crashed yesterday. We usually wait at least twenty-four hours to see if problems resolve themselves, but I just don’t have a good feeling about this.
I gave him 120cc of lactated ringers this morning, the ones with potassium in them. I gave him 60cc last night around six.
He’s not eating, he’s not drinking. He’s twitching a lot (and that’s the scary part, that’s part of renal failure).
We might be having to make a sad decision soon.